In House Sales Representative
As an In House Sales Representative, you are responsible for communicating with customers on sales orders, issuing confirmations and updating sales orders with customer changes, cancellations and crop failures. You would also be responsible for promoting product and creating additional sales for items not available to customer. This position requires substantial customer contact via email and telephone to answer customer questions about product, take orders and keep customers up to date with any changes to shipments, dates, or product availability.
· Learn our order entry system (NetSuite) and process
· Adjusting sales orders with customer changes or product failures
· Answering customer questions regarding product
· Phone, email and face to face communication with customers
· Assisting customers with credit claims
· Communicating with outside sales rep regarding same customer accounts
Skills / Qualifications: Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Outlook, Microsoft Office, 10-key skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management, independent and team worker, self-motivated. Horticulture knowledge necessary.