Plant Type: Grower Bulbs
Bright yellow fluted flowers with lightly spotted dark green leaves, stems are strong and compact, 8-10 weeks to flower.
- Bright yellow flowers
- 9-11 weeks to flower
- Excellent for containers
|4836516||25||16/18cm||Please Login for Pricing|
Common Name: Zantedeshia
Calla Lilies make excellent pot or patio plants. They also grow well when transplanted into the garden, but are not hardy. Plant in well-drained soil and full sun for best growth.
NEW 'DUTCH CALLAS' FOR STRONGER STEMS, VIBRANT COLORS, LARGER FLOWERS, UPRIGHT GROWTH HABIT AND VERY FLORIFEROUS
- Pretreated Tubers: Tubers have been pre-treated with a GA dip to encourage greater and more uniform flowers. We pretreat all our tubers in the US.
- Pot Size: Plant 1x16/18cm tuber per gallon; Plant 1x20/+cm tuber per 2gallon.
- Use a well-drained potting soil with a high air porosity and a pH 6 - 6.5. Add gypsum/lime to increase pH.
- Plant tubers 1-1.5" below the soil surface, flat side up. Callas root from the top of the tuber and need sufficient soil coverage over the tuber to prevent new roots from drying out.
- Keep pots evenly moist to promote root growth, especially after potting.
- Grow Callas warm at 72-75F days. Little growth occurs at temperatures below 64F.
- Too much shade or spacing too tight will result in week stems and floppy plants.
Characteristics & Attributes
Soil Moisture Needs
Season of Interest (Flowering)