Plant Type: Grower Bulbs
A vibrant pink-orange, two-toned flower with white spotted leaves. Good for cuts and larger containers, 8-10 weeks to flower.
- Vibrant pink-orange, two-toned flowers
- 8-10 weeks to flower
- Excellent for containers, white speckled leaves
||Please Login for Pricing
Growing & Maintenance Tips:
Well drained potting soil with a high air porosity and a PH 6-6.5, Plant tubers 1-1.5" below soil surface, Grow warm at 72-75° days, Grow under high light intensities - full sun.
Common Name: Zantedeshia
Calla Lilies make excellent pot or patio plants. They also grow well when transplanted into the garden, but are not hardy. Plant in well-drained soil and full sun for best growth.
NEW 'DUTCH CALLAS' FOR STRONGER STEMS, VIBRANT COLORS, LARGER FLOWERS, UPRIGHT GROWTH HABIT AND VERY FLORIFEROUS
- Pretreated Tubers: Tubers have been pre-treated with a GA dip to encourage greater and more uniform flowers. We pretreat all our tubers in the US.
- Pot Size: Plant 1x16/18cm tuber per gallon; Plant 1x20/+cm tuber per 2gallon.
- Use a well-drained potting soil with a high air porosity and a pH 6 - 6.5. Add gypsum/lime to increase pH.
- Plant tubers 1-1.5" below the soil surface, flat side up. Callas root from the top of the tuber and need sufficient soil coverage over the tuber to prevent new roots from drying out.
- Keep pots evenly moist to promote root growth, especially after potting.
- Grow Callas warm at 72-75F days. Little growth occurs at temperatures below 64F.
- Too much shade or spacing too tight will result in week stems and floppy plants.
Characteristics & Attributes
|| Sun Tolerant
||Morning Sun / Afternoon Shade
Soil Moisture Needs
||Good Container Plant
||Good Cut Flower / Foliage
Season of Interest (Flowering)
Printed at www.GrowingColors.com
© Copyright 2020 Growing Colors. All Rights Reserved.